Thursday, December 8, 2011

17th birthday ;)

Wew weww nee noo nee noo. well it's my 17th birthday today! :D well nothing happens actually :( just couple of friends on Facebook sends me wishes. Thank you guys! I appreciate that a lot :) the first one who wished for my birthday was my very best friend, Anita Roslan. Thank you my dear! I'm really really bored staying here. I want to talk to you, I miss you so badly. And sometimes I just want to run away from home! :/ Even my parents haven't wished my birthday yet. I know I'll never get presents from them. I just knew :'( Even my stepfather wished for me. Just FML. Thanks to my friends who really wished for me on my birthday! I MISS AND LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! <3 I wished a lot of things for my birthday and I don't know they will come true or it will comes true 50 years from now on. :/ WTF. And I never enjoyed my birthdays before! Not even one of them. Maybe it was when my one year old birthday like everyone else does. GAAAAH! Whatever it is, I just gotta move on but I will, I WILL make sure on my 18th birthday will be awesome as fuck! hell yeah! :P let's not talk about this anymore. hehee



See the photo above? It's not mine, I got it from Google. Thank you, Google. Just FYI, it's snowing in Poland!! Hahahaa. Awesomee! At first, I look through the window, I thought it was raindrops but hell yeah, it's snowflakes! It was so beautiful! Me and my brother went downstairs to enjoy our very first snowww! hihi. It feels like raindrops fall on us, but it's cold. teheee  It was very nicee. Everything was so white and icy. We just loved it! Then the next day, no more snow since it's raining, but I'm pretty sure it will fall again since it's winter season here. Christmas decorations everywhere. My brother is so excited for Christmas for no reasons, because  for his information, Santa won't come if we are poor. :) That's the fact. But I didn't tell him. I'll broke his heart because I'm a very nice person. Very nice :) Well that's all I guess. See you very soon readers and bloggers! and Merry Christmas :D

No comments:

Post a Comment