Thursday, July 29, 2010

Update.

its been a while since i didnt update this blog.
lot of things happenn.

-got a new little sister. Lydia Sofea. :)
-once got a crush on this guy, but damn, he's so ARROGANT!
-im rarely updating this blog.
-me and anita talks alot.
-my friends visiting my little sister. thanks for the present Iffa. :) we like it.
-koko day, maze house; AWESOME! ghost house(form 6) funny.
-4 aktif's student has been transferred to 5 bersih's. they got OUR class.
-hate it!
-met alot of annoying people. Luqman Mahfar. -.-'
-entered an audition for choir.
-sang dont stop believing, got the audition! im the school's choir team.
-and 'they're' joining. hate it. annoying. meluat. why? ;l
-need to talk? wtf?! confessing? she's really convincing.
-he had such quiet eyes. i did not realize. :P
-talk bahasa kelantan with Raja,Nadhir and Shey. FUNNY!
-im loving my friends.
-life's been kind to me these lately. thanks alot.

thanks. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment