Saturday, February 26, 2011

butterfly fly away




i entered a singing competition at school. it was okay. BUT!, when i did the first audition, i sang Hotel California by Eagles. it was okay. the teachers gave me green light. so excited. then, when the final competition, i wanted to sing im yours by jason mraz, but i changed to butterfly fly away because raja asked me to. :) so i decided to sing the song.

at first i sang the song perfect, but then i forgot the lyric, 'wish you may and wish you might' and i was like 'oh shit'! then the teacher asked me to sit first. so, i practiced the song. i feel like i want to cry that time. :'( then it was other contestants. Syuhada Azam sings big girls don't cry. and it was PERFECT. her voice was awesome so was Natasya Nadzmi and it was also super perfect! she sang use somebody and Anita sing a thousand miles. and there's one girl, from 2 Ali, she sang my heart will go on, i was amazed with her! that is quite a hard song, but she managed to sing it! you're awesome girl. :)

then, after all the contestants finish singing, it was my turn. so i sang the song. and my friends told me it was awesome. i just love them so much for giving me support. although i didn't won, but im glad i can sing the song nicely. i do appreciate it very much! thank you. xoxoxo. :*

anyway, Natasya Nadzmi won the 1st place, followed by Syuhada Azam, Anita and the girl who sang my heart will go on. a BIG CONGRATULATION from me, Teyha Azmi. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment