Sunday, March 27, 2011

Go with the flow

Hey there! How are ya? It's been a while right? :P

I got a lot of stories here :
1st, im in love with anime. I drew a lot of anime cartoons. The new hobby instead of studying. Put the blame on Muiz. Hehe.

2nd, my exam results, sucks. Fail for physics and chemistry. -.-' have to put a lot more effort on it. Oh yeah! For the first time, I passed my admaths! Hoyeah! Hee.

3rd, facebook is closing on 15th of march. Yeah right. LMAO. Haha. Im still using facebook right now. And what all the SPAM were about? Haha.

4th, I already confessed to the guy I like how I felt about him. He said he likes just the way we are. What did I expect anyway. But I really like him anyway. And then, there's a guy likes me. Hee. He's quite cute. If you're reading this, seriously, you are. :) well after I confessed to the guy I like, I feel free to like the guy who likes me. :D but I can't just get over it. please don't get me wrong. No offend.

Well should I like him? Or shouldn't I like him? Hmm. To him, please don't be shy. Im an open person. So, be free to talk about anything. ^.^'

No comments:

Post a Comment