Thursday, June 16, 2011

HeartRob :)



isn't he such a cutie? he is my one and only so-called-vampire. :D anyway, that photo is just for display. OMG! i haven't update this friggin blog for a like decade! sorry, busy with that so-called-new-thing to me called 'Tumblr'. hehe. its addictive for your information. how's my life? i am super great. you know, i shopped a lot these lately, almost like everyday i went out shopping or anything. i dont even care about school cause im going off! haha.

you know, since i didn't go to school, i dont know what's happening outside. and i dont even have a good conversation with my friends since we haven't met for so long. i just don't know what to talk about. hmm. and yeah about the island2 thingy i was talking about a long time ago, like below,



or maybe this,



well, my mum said she wants to go to Johor for some business and stuff, and of course me and my family are going. i asked her whether we can go somewhere else or not, and i suggested Pulau Tioman, and she said it's a good idea. and i was like 'goddamnit!' yeah! finally i can go to those pretty island with crystal blue ocean. this is the best day of my life. i can't wait! seriously, Pulau Tioman is one of the most prettiest island in the world and i am going! wohooo! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment