Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Russian Language Class

hey ya'all. Zdrastvuycye! (hello) N Dobrejeyn! (good evening) :D haven't update any news yet, so im going to update today. i want to talk about my Russian language class. :P it has been a month, and now it's getting a little tougher. --.
I went to the class with my dad. and before, we're going everyday with bike. so f**king exhausting. then, i got an idea to go there by train. and it's working!! hoyeah. at least i dont feel that tired. I go everyday by KTM train from Sg. Buloh to KL Sentral. and then continue my 'journey' from there to Ampang Park, and just have to walk a little bit from the LRT station to the class. :D same thing when im going home. I like it! AND THAT'S THE FIRST TIME RIDE ON A TRAIN.......BY MYSELF. :D so feel like grown-ups! :)

well, i'm going to Russia early September, which is early Autumn. :) the weather's quite cold, but not as cold as winter -.- i can't believe those Russians still going to school when it's winter. WTH?! and im going to face that soon. idk how im going to face the frozen-ess! God help me. but yeah, i can't wait also to go there. since im doing nothing here in Malaysia besides going to the class everyday. :P i'll be updating soon enough if i got stories. :) Dasvidaniya. (goodbye in Russia) have to practice a little bit of the language. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment