Sunday, April 18, 2010

new update.

oh my god. first thing of all...i wanted to forget all the things that have happened to me. :)
i've learnt a huge lesson from that. ;D
my life as a teenage girl, i should have listened to old ones but u know,
at my age, curiosity and 'nafsu' is all about.

im taking advise that i should think twice on what im doing on every minutes or even just a second. :) one step of mistake, can lead u to DEATH! haha.
so, i realize that teenagers should be careful on what they are doing right now. love is isnt this all about. its about yourself. be yourself! we cant find a true love right now. all we have to do is enjoy our life. hanging out with your friends. this is what my english teacher told to my classmates and me.
and here's a bit of advice, be sure that nice means really nice, or you may lose your heart once or twice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment