Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Act of Stupidity

oh my god! i couldnt believe my eyes! i was considered deceitful even though im just a friend with a guy. haha. i mean, i was wondering if i am so gorgeous that he thinks such like that. ;P

okay, he's trying to find my guiltiness when i stopped messaging him again. haha. seriously, in a quiet of a suddenly! and he said i wasnt being honest with him. wtf?!
but thats not my fucking problem. the fucking problem was, shin bakhtiar made up a story about me and a junior i met named A**** to asyraf. and the act of the stupidity was, he believed her! everyone knows she got mental problem. and he believed her. -_______-' and i was shocked about how pathetic they are! oh my god. she loved to made up stories about people. haha. she got problem with all people around her even though the people doesnt have any freaking problem with her. i remember when she messed up with that ariff asyraf guy, and she was soo freaked out! you should have seen her face! haha. why is she my sister?!

and asyraf, i would not apologize to you. never! :)
first thing of all, if you believe that im not being honest to you, go on! spit it out! because the PROBLEM STATEMENT is ;

Is that my problem?

the second thing, haha. if you feel that you are so a great guy, dont show your pissed off thingy about me in your facebook. guys dont do that. i mean that is soo like childlisshh! PFFFFTT! you already showed your immature there. and you pissing off about me with SHIN BAKHTIAR?! how sad. i couldnt stop laughing. it seems like you're also got some mental problem and psychopath or something. im sorry to say. but that's the truth. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment