Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Point of View.

i didn't realize i've been such in that pathetic situation. first of all, im know im stupid. second of all, i think that life is a bunch full of roses. i mean can u ever imagine that life is like a disaster?! hmm.

anyway, i was wondering if im doing this for my own sake. i thought i can plan all the things that will happen next. but it's not exactly what i thought. im just wasting my time hoping that he will love me back. imagine how stupid and pathetic i was.

and i didnt realize he was playing with my feelings and being kinda rude to me. but that's ok. at least i have some experience at my age. ;D
i just have to start thinking how good and happy he is now without me. and i was like what the fuck?! its like a piece of shit to him. haha.

but LET BY GONES BE BY GONES.

all that i have to do now is keep moving forward and forget about him. i've realized how pathetic and stupid i am to do like that. ;)

p/s; will update soon. tq.

No comments:

Post a Comment