Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Birthdayy

today is my day, today is my birthday, happy happy birthday to me. anyway, thanks for all your wishes. do LOVE it. hehe. i got plenty of people with the same date as mine. lucky date eh? :P

by the way, i dont have a lot of time to keep updating this blog since i can't really on the line all the time. got some problem with it. to the one who keep reading my blog, thank you so much for your convenience, alright? :)

holiday got a lot more boring than i thought. hmm. im not going anywhere except with my family. i miss my friendss! :( have to study more at home since i am going to be SPM candidate in 2011. and yes im going to be senior next year! wohooo!

i went to watch repunzel last week. im going to give 5 stars for the movie. :)
that movie was so cutee. thought of watching narnia on my birthday but, naah. i watched the social network. kind of boringg. hehehee.

anyway thanks for reading. i'll be updating for the next 100 years i guess? hahaa. kidding. bye. :)

Love,
Teyha Azmi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment