Saturday, December 11, 2010

Terengganu

loopy loopy loop. im going to Terengganu this sunday. my sweet lovely hometown :)
away and away. seems like its my holiday too. but too bad because i cannot go to the beach since it's now raining season over there. :(

but my mum said we can go for swimming. but not at the beach. swimming pool. whee. at least i got something to do over there. after Terengganu, we're heading to Kota Bharu for wedding functions. seems like we'll be traveling a lot then. :D

i thought of celebrating my birthday and meet my beloved friends this monday. but mum changed the plan. so we're going to Terengganu. but my dad stays at home. pity him. he refused to let us stay in Terengganu for like three weeks. but some problem occurs. HAHA!

anyway, so i'll be updating my trip as soon as i can barely online. haha. it's like im going to the moon or something. -.- i guess i'll be seeing ya all! dadaaa. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment