Sunday, January 8, 2012

7 January 2012. :')

So, finally I get the chance to meet David. :) I went to his town.. alone.. by bus. but it was fine. hihi. so i reached to his town. I saw him with two of his friends waiting for me at the bus stop. I was so freaked out!! then, when the first time I met him i shake hands with him, and suddenly he pulls me and hugs me. OMG. I can't barely moved and I can't even moved my legs that time. HAHAHAA! I was shocked, and he smells so fucking good! and he introduce me to his friends, Kafka and Bomba. funny names, Kafka's real name is Kasia, and Bomba's name is Sebastian. ;) They are dating actually. Kafka is so cute, so is Bomba. :D so then we went to the park for a while and took some photos. :P


so thats me and David ;)



from left, Kafka, Me and Bomba :)


so after that we went to play snooker. I don't know how to play -_-' David and Bomba were so good. Kafka was okay too. but I play horribly. haha. then Kafka have to go back home and Bomba too. So after that I went to David's house. :P so we play guitars, and he plays piano and sing to me. It was great. And I met his mother too! his mother was so nice. :D then his mother went to work, and we continue to play and singing songs. it was really great. I miss it :( then it's already dark, and I need to go home. I don't want to but I have to. :/ that day was the best day of my life. he is a really nice and I like him so much :) I guess I'll be meeting him again soon. I hope! will update soon. bye

No comments:

Post a Comment