Saturday, November 26, 2011

Europe :)


                        That's a picture of me, my mom and my siblings at Romer Square, Germany :)


I kind of miss Malaysia. Miss my dear friends :') FYI, I'm staying in Poland right now. gaaah. It should be snowing right now, but there's no snow! WHATTHEHECK?! :( Maybe in December, I hope so. If not, no snow on Christmas eve! :'( Poland is a very nice country I supposed. :D The weather is just perfect. And the people are VERY NICE! unlike Germany, they are rude and arrogant! >:O

But Germany is a very nice country! The weather, environment are just perfect. :) And Germany people are very big. Even teenagers. I felt so small back then. Polish people are just average. Not so small and not so big. I like living in Poland, although they don't speak English, they still tried to talk and communicate with me. :)

I don't know how to end this. Let's just say, Goodbye and have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment