Thursday, November 17, 2011

Kurt Cobain


I'd rather be hated for who I am than to be loved for who I am not. -Kurt Cobain

Such a beautiful talented young man. At a very young age to be gone forever. :'( what a shame. He committed suicide on the year 1994, the year I was born. I'm missing someone i've never even met. He left us with a note saying he's tired of living, and better to burn out than to fade away. He said he was in pain. In pain for a long time. I admire his career, his voice, his music. He managed to success in his life even though he miserably living his life.



in 1992, he married to Courtney Love. I don't know why people insult and make jokes about her. I salute her for her decision to live with this guy who I believe barely functioning. It's not easy to live with this kind of people. You need a lot of patience. I'm just saying. Thereafter, she gave birth to a very beautiful daughter, Frances Bean Cobain. she's now 19 years old. such a beautiful girl.


Eventually, Kurt committed suicide in 1994 at his house in Lake Washington with a note he left. The day when he was gone was the day music eventually dies. Everybody were heartbroken to hear about the news. Such a talented man :( I will always remember you Kurt. R.I.P.



Nobody dies a virgin, life fucks us all




Wanting to be someone else is the waste of person you are




We have no right to express an opinion until we know all of the answers




:) that's all I can say. I love you Kurt. R.I.P....

2 comments:

  1. this is such a beautiful post. <3

    I love you Kurt, I cry every time I think of the reason he wanted to kill himself. Some times I wish he could see the light in life....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a stunning memorial to a delicate soul <3

    ReplyDelete