Friday, November 18, 2011

UPSR?

Well well, all I can say is congratulations to all UPSR students who got 5A's. :) Good job eh? I see plenty of them got 5A's. I mean was the exam easy as f**k? They got 5A and tell to facebook like, 'hey I got 5A'. and that's it? you don't feel the enthusiasm? When I was twelve, I got 4A's I was like jumping like crazy monkey. I mean for me it was so hard ya know. How bout these kids? some of them already knew their result before the result actually comes out? like WTH? but still anyway, congratulations to them anyway :)

They laughed at me because I'm different, I laughed at them because they're all the same -Kurt Cobain


I don't that quote got nothing to do with this post. But that's for the end of this post. teheee. byebye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment