Thursday, December 29, 2011

Breaking News



Hello! I just feel like to blog now. Anyway Happy New Years Eve everyone! Hope you all have a blessing day on new year. People will got drunk, get laid, etc..etc.. -__-' And I'm gonna be eighteen soon. aah, how time flies. :P I'm all grown ups. My feelings are all mixed up together. :P eighteen? it's a big number. So I can decide what to do, what I want to do. No more parental advisory. hehe. Imagine it was ten years ago, where I was eight and I watched Pokemon, Digimon, Doraemon, Shin Chan etc..etc.. I had a lot of fun during my childhood. :D I'd like to tell you here, but it'll be 2 pages long. ;)

Anyway, I think I got a date! His name is David. He's a nice guy, really. :) We're going out on Monday which is I can't wait for it. :D he's 22. Quite old for me, but he doesn't looks like 22, he looks some sort of 18. xD He can do many thing, he draws portraits, draw natures, he plays guitar, and more.. :D I think I like him a lot. heee My mum said he's perfect. :P

And Adi? I'm going to meet him on Friday. Adi is a sort of random typical guy. He's 20. I know he got the look, he's handsome. I can't deny that. But he's kind of a playboy guy. >.< he's good in words, every girl will fall for him, indeed. ;P I fall for him too. I will make him as a friend though. :D

well, thats all. I wish you a happy new year! Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment