Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas



Merry Christmas everyone. although I don't really celebrate it. :P Nothing really fascinating happened on Christmas here in Poland. but all the shops are closed for three days in a row. Even shopping malls, Carrefour. -__-' It was sort of LAME. gaah.

anyway, I told you about the guy I met on FB, he ask me to go out for a pizza at the mall. I was too excited about it. I asked my mum if I can go. Take a bus and meet him. then my mum said no. WTF? she thought that I want to go his house and meet him. and then I just STFU. I was very upset. :( what actually I and Adi planned was to go to focus mall. and we'll meet over there. and my mum misunderstood me. few days after, I told her again about it, then said, "you can go, actually. you can just take the bus and the driver will bring you there. Me and dad went there just now" I was like WTF! Adi is not even online his FB. I can't even contact him, maybe he's busy with his Christmas celebrations. gaaaah! I'm so pissed off. I really wanted to meet him. :/

i will soon i guess. i'll be seeing ya soon! byebye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment