Friday, December 9, 2011

Love you ;)

Well, I waste a gallon of tears on my birthday. All mixed up feelings. I just wished I can celebrate my birthday with my friends and celebrate with my family or either one of them, but none to me :( some people, they have their friends if they don't have family, sometimes with family if they don't have friends. I cried all night, my eyes are swollen. They don't know how special my sweet 17th birthday to me :( I sleep until night it's night, but then my mum came to me and talked to me and apologized. but still I can't stand the pain inside me. Then I finally managed to get up, and check my Facebook. A lot of wishes. And a message from my mum and she said there,

''Hi Sayang! So sorry mama was depress on your birthday.....really sorry about that! BTW I'm still depress now, but I want to take this opportunity to wish you "HAPPY BIRTHDAY", and as usual I really don't know what to give you as a present some more I am blank and just cannot think of anything.

But, one day, when all this problem is over, every year we will celebrate your birthday and every year you will get your present. Well at least that's my wish lah.......

I love you Sayang with all my heart. Remembered you are the first human being that love me unconditionally and I will always love you unconditionally too.......

My wish for your birthday - that I can bring you out from this living hell life as soon as possible, I want to give you everything that you deserve for in life, all the beautiful things that you deserve and all the happiness that you deserve in life. I want to give you that.....

Once again "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" and I really really really love you so so so very much!''

And I started to weep after I read this message. That message was really meaningful. :'( I felt touched and sad and happy all blended together. I don't know what to reply. That message was deeply meaningful to me. THANK YOU SO MUCH MAMA! This is already meaningful to me. I LOVE YOU TO INFINITY! :')

I never gets anything from my dad, he didn't even wish for my birthday. I just know him, a total complete of ignorance. -_-' I don't even care.

Anyway, that's all I want to share with you readers and bloggers. Hope to see you again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment